Sunday, July 28, 2013

Drops of Jade French Tips (Maybelline New York Colorshow)


hellooo all! above and and below are some pics of my newest nail design. i was at target looking at the nail section and finally decided to try Maybelline New York Colorshow nail polish. i got "drops of jade". i also wanted to do some french tips in black using sally hansen extreme wear "black out", for my base color i used another color i love from sally's extreme wear called, "kiwi bikini" and topped it off with of course "drops of jade" by maybelline's colorshow...  so here is my design come to life! i love these. great for date night or special outings. more pics beloww!









now tell me what u think? you like? comment below and follow me @novmamii  ...goodnitee! :)

♥ marilyn liv

No comments:

Post a Comment