Sunday, July 28, 2013

Crisscrossed Diamonds Nails (Polka-Dot Version)


i want to start of saying that this design is one of my favorites! i recently brought striping tape for the very first and wanted to try out some designs. i really like the crisscross diamond patter but i wanted to add more to the design so i added polka-dots at each end of the diamond shape and viola my design for these nails!

the nail polishes i used on these nails were "black out" in black (salley hansen extreme wear) and "best friend" in gold. (or champagne- color i like to call instead) (pure ice)

more pics down below! follow me on INSTAGRAM @novmamii :)





  

again to all who happen to stubble upon my site please comment, like and follow me on my social media! meanwhile back to painting my nails! new designs soon to come and if u have any ones u want me to try out leave a comment down below! thank youuu! :)

♥ marilyn liv 

No comments:

Post a Comment