Sunday, July 14, 2013

Floral Water-Marble Nails


so with a somewhat sad news from yesterday i didnt get to post my manicure for saturday. i know my pictures aren't that great (need new cam) but down below are pics of my floral water-marble manicure. i first started water-marble nails a year ago and for some reason i feel like i did it way better in the past cuz now i struggle wit lil air bubble if anyone has any suggestions for me to try be comment below! :)

nail polishes i used were sinful colors blue; savage, green; mint apple  and sally hansen extreme wear white; white out.
  ♥

i really liked the outcome of my water-marble nails with the partial floral design they turned out real cute and great for summer wear! :)

comment, like, follow, and let me kno ure thoughts on this design. i have a few more nail pots that im planning on posting later today. so stay tuneddd! :)

♥ marilyn liv

No comments:

Post a Comment