Monday, July 1, 2013

Bright Summer Inspired Nails


hey there! to all who stumble upon my blog... today i did some summer inspired nails. I ABSOLUTELY love them!.. too bad because of my job I have to take them off tomorrow :(  bt oh well. i really got into nails bout a year ago. i stopped doing them cuz i really didn't have the time due to being busy working 2 jobs... ANYWAYS i really enjoy painting my nails n coming up wit many different designs so get ready to see some more of these nail blog posts! :) & feel free to comment down below n tell me if u like or dnt like.
...u can also follow me on my social media linkss on the right ->>

i used sally hansen extreme wear nail polish on my nails: pink; coral reef, yellow; mellow yellow & orange; sun kissed. more photos down below! :)




let me know your feedback. that's all for today's blog post. stay tuned :)

♥ marilyn liv

No comments:

Post a Comment